Steel Frame Homes Perth, WA
Steel Frame Homes, Additions & Granny Flats WA
Need a larger living area, but don't want the hassle of moving?
With the cost of housing on the up and up, steel frame home extensions and granny flats are becoming extremely popular.
Steel frame home extensions or granny flats are practical ways to create a larger living space and add value to your property, without the hassle of disrupting your family’s life.
At CSC, we custom build your new structure to suit your own individual needs, whether it be a brand new home, free-standing granny flats or a 2nd storey addition or house extension for more living space. Our standards include:
- External grade galvanized steel framing at 600mm centres.
- Welded galvanized steel trusses.
- Colorbond .42mm sheeting to the roof.
- Colorbond .55mm planking to external walls (if selected)
- Render over fibre cement or fibre cement hardieplank is available.
- R2.1 insulbreak 80 to external walls as a thermal break.
- R2.0 batts to walls and ceiling.
- Aircell R2.1 Insulation to ceilings and R2.0 Batts.
- 10mm Gyprock and cornice to all walls.
- Lockable sliding windows and doors with flyscreens.
- Colorbond flashings and guttering.
- Standard mid range plumbing and electrical fittings as standards (if included in quote)
- 100mm Concrete slab with footings to BCA standards.
- 6 Star Energy Efficiency compliance.
- All jobs built to engineers specifications.
- Drafted drawings supplied with all jobs
- All council and Water Corporation submissions
Our materials are always carefully sourced for the best quality to ensure you get the best quality steel frame home extensions or granny flats.